A hint of sweet coconut and the perfect amount of sour lemon fuse together in this summertime favorite that you can enjoy year-round.
Rolled Oats, Organic Whole Grain Corn Flour, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Molasses, Coconut, Flax Seed, Sesame Seeds, Honey, Egg, Lemon Oil, Salt, Baking Soda, Cream of Tartar.
Contains: Egg, Tree Nuts (Coconut).
Processed in a facility that also processes Milk And Soy.
7.5oz Lemon Coconut Granola Bites
Serv size 1/3 cup (30g) Calories 140 Total Fat 6g 9% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 8mg 3% Sodium 75mg 3% Total Carb 18g 6% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Total Sugars 8g Added Sugars 8g 16% Protein 2g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 32mg 3% Iron 1mg 6% Potassium 120mg 3%